Infiniti cars are on sale in Australia, 24 years after Nissan’s luxury brand debuted in North America. The first shipment of two models, the Infiniti FX performance cross/utility vehicle and the Infiniti M sedan, was barely unloaded when the first customer deliveries began. Prices range from A$83,900 to A$114,900 ($85,861- $117,584) for the FX and from A$85,900 to A$99,900 ($87,906-$102,233) for the M. The first Australian-delivered Infiniti to hit local roads was a 385-hp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.