The National Transport Commission reports a 21% reduction in Australia’s average new-light-vehicle emissions in the past 11 years. Last year, the national average of carbon-dioxide emissions from new cars and light- commercial vehicles fell 4% from 2011 levels to 199 g/km, the commission says in its annual report. “Car manufacturers have encouraged the reduction, with four brands lowering emissions from their vehicles by around 9% over the past year,” NTC Project ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.