MADRID – Responding to pressure from auto makers, the Spanish government offers a third round of incentives for new-car purchases linked to the disposal of older, less-efficient vehicles. The Efficient Vehicle Incentive Program (PIVE) that took effect July 29 is funded with €70 million ($92.7 million) from the government and a matching amount from auto makers. It offers rebates of €2,000 ($2,650) or more for purchases of new cars accompanied by the scrappage of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.