A move toward low-emission and maximum fuel efficiency in the U.K. reveals 55.4% of new vehicles registered last year produced less than 130 g/km of carbon-dioxide emissions, the average target set by Europe for auto makers to achieve by 2015. A report issued by the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders finds the number of sub-100 g/km CO2 vehicles in the region more than doubled their share of the U.K. market to 8.2% in 2012. An analysis of the emissions of all new cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.