More than £1 billion ($1.5 billion) in new investment is to be allocated over the next 10 years to secure the growth and development of the U.K. vehicle and component manufacturing sector. A new joint industry-government automotive strategy involving the investment is intended to support multi-billion-dollar spending announced in the last few years by auto makers to boost production levels and develop new technologies and models. The U.K. auto industry now generates £59 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.