ST. PETERSBURG, Russia– The U.S. plans to join the European Union in filing a complaint with the World Trade Organization against Russia’s car-recycling fee, charging the levy is a trade barrier because it applies only to import vehicles. The EU filed its case earlier this month, and Japan last week submitted a similar complaint. The U.S., along with Japan, Turkey and China, reportedly has asked to be an observer at the upcoming EU-Russia talks aimed at averting formal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.