We've heard so much bad news about auto suppliers lately, it's almost a shock when some good news comes along. Hear Ward's AutoWorld Editor Drew Winter's latest take on the auto industry in his weekly report on Detroit's WJR radio: American Honda Adding $1.5 Billion to U.S. Purchases
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.