ROCHESTER, MI – Breaking the Acura MDX's all-time U.S. sales record of 59,505 units set in 2004 is achievable with the upcoming ’14 model of the large cross/utility vehicle, a top Acura official says. "I think we'll sell more, not only because it's a great car but because of the addition of 2-wheel drive," Mike Accavitti, senior vice president-automobile operations for American Honda, tells WardsAuto at an MDX event here. Acura already has seen a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.