Surging new-vehicle demand follows Thailand’s nationwide flooding as April sales soar 30.5% to a record 87,788 units. The result pushed the 4-month total up 20% to 367,109 units, and Toyota Thailand, which collates sales figures for the Thai industry, predicts the country’s economic growth will remain buoyant. Toyota Thailand Executive Vice President Wutthikorn Suriyachantananon says the industry’s fast recovery from last fall’s floods should soon allow auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.