PARIS – A 1.7% increase in April sales may be another sign that Western Europe’s automotive market is approaching its trough, although the market remains down 7.1% for the year. April 2013 had two more selling days than like-2012, because Easter came early, so on a daily sales basis, the month still was negative by more than 8%. But the 1,038,343 deliveries were 16,985 units more than prior-year, for the first month-on-month improvement since September 2011. Three of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.