VIENNA – Small-scale production of the Lada Granta Sport, a performance version of AvtoVAZ’s low-cost model, is under way at Russia’s largest car plant. The Granta is made in cooperation with AvtoVAZ’s sister company Lada Motor Sport Technologies. “It will be a low-volume car for normal roads, with specially tuned engine and suspension,” AvtoVAZ President Igor Komarov recently told viewers of the company’s own VAZ TV. The car is powered by a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.