Brazil vehicle sales totaled 287,375 units for September 2012, down 7.9% vs. September 2011. September 2012 vehicle sales decreased 31.7% compared with August 2012 sales. Auto tax breaks were set to expire in August, contributing to the decline. They have since been extended until the end of October. 2012 sales through September totaled 2,789,199, up 4.0% over the same period in 2011. Fiat is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 611,599, resulting in a 21.9% market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.