NEW YORK – Augmenting its product portfolio is a high priority for Cadillac as it rolls toward its highest sales volume in years. The XTS Vsport is the latest model to join General Motors’ luxury-car lineup. It's actually a performance variant of the XTS large sedan, but a step below the all-out V-series Cadillac has established for the CTS and ATS models. The XTS Vsport is the first Cadillac to be equipped with GM's all-new LR3 twin-turbo 3.6L V-6 engine that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.