VIENNA– Chrysler Rus, the auto maker’s national sales company in Russia, takes over distribution of Fiat cars and light-commercial vehicles in the country. Russian auto maker Sollers was responsible for Fiat distribution between 2006 and 2011. Sollers also manufactured or assembled Fiat cars and LCVs at its plants in Naberezhnye Chelny and Elabuga. Following the creation of a 50/50 joint venture between Sollers and Ford, which was announced in February 2011 and finalized ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.