Europe’s economy remains stalled, but that hasn’t slowed Italian supercar maker Lamborghini. Sales last year reached a record 2,197 units, up 26.4% compared with year-ago, according to WardsAuto data. Revenues jumped 46% to €469 million ($611 million), Lamborghini says. The 10-cyl. Gallardo represented slightly more than half of 2012 volume and became Lamborghini’s all-time best seller with more than 13,000 deliveries. The new Aventador LP700-4 accounted for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.