CHICAGO – Though historically a domestic vehicle stronghold, the car brand enjoying the most success in the first quarter of the year in Chicagoland was Fiat, with sales rising 85% over year-ago. Domestic nameplates captured the next two top sales spots, with Ram trucks scoring the second highest sales gain (61%) and Dodge cars third highest (53%) for the period. Mazda, up 44%, and Acura, with a 41% increase, rounded out the top five sales gainers in January-March, Chicago ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.