ANN ARBOR, MI – The upcoming ’14 Fiesta ST will fill a void in the U.S. market, as it has no direct competition, Ford says. The performance version of the Fiesta B-car, set to go on sale next month, boasts a 1.6L direct-injected turbocharged EcoBoost 4-cyl. engine producing 197 hp and 202 lb.-ft. (274 Nm) of torque. It will be priced at $21,400. Liz Elser, Fiesta brand manager, says no other performance B-cars on the market offer as much power at such a low price point. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.