ATLANTIC HIGHLANDS, NJ– Ford expects a Fiesta sales surge as a next generation of the subcompact rolls into dealer showrooms this month. Deliveries are growing at a rate three times better than the overall segment, and the Fiesta has grown market share for four consecutive years, claims Liz Elser, marketing manager for the brand. “It is the No.1 non-hybrid conquest vehicle for Ford, with 62% new-to-Ford buyers,” Elser says during a media event here, adding 30% of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.