France vehicle sales totaled 198,369 units for February 2012, down 18.5% vs. February 2011. February 2012 vehicle sales increased 6.3% vs. January 2012 sales. 2012 sales through February totaled 384,980. This was down 17.5% over the same period in 2011. PSA Peugeot Citroen was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 117,396, resulting in a 30.5% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.