France vehicle sales totaled 238,943 units for March 2012, down 21.4% vs. March 2011. March 2012 vehicle sales increased 20.5% vs. February 2012 sales. 2012 sales through March totaled 623,923. This was down 19.0% over the same period in 2011. PSA Peugeot Citroen was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 188,484, resulting in a 30.2% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
•Medium- andheavy-duty truck volumes
•Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
LisaWilliamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.