New-car deliveries through the first five months were down 11.9% in France from prior-year, and no one is celebrating the continued decline, but the hemorrhaging appears to be slowing for most auto makers. PSA Peugeot Citroen, the market's leading group, saw sales fall 8.2% in May compared with year-ago’s 15.4% drop. Volkswagen, Ford and BMW also suffered declines that were less than their like-2012 losses. Nissan, Fiat and Mercedes all enjoyed gains in May, although they ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.