PARIS – New-car sales in France fell 9.0% in June, pushing the year’s first-half down 11.3% to 1.1 million units. Daily sales dipped 4.4% in the month, says Patrick Blaine, president of the French auto makers’ group CCFA, but new orders are encouraging. “In the month of June, the orders coming in seem to be stabilizing,” he says. ‘It was the same in May, so we are probably on the way to reaching the bottom." The CCFA sales outlook for the year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.