OTIGHEIM, GERMANY – Fuso Europe, the Daimler-controlled European brand of the former Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus, launches the first 4X4 model in its Canter TF medium-duty range. The 4X4 Canter TF is a 6.5-ton (5.9-t) GVW truck. The range could be expanded to include more 4X4 units of different GVW. The new TF trucks are the ninth generation of the Canter range, replacing the TD models. The first Canter, the T720, launched in Japan in 1963, and the Japanese trucks arrived in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.