Germany vehicle sales totaled 233,753 units for January 2012, down 0.1% vs. January 2011. January 2012 vehicle sales decreased 15.1% compared with December 2011 sales. Volkswagen is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 67,053, resulting in a 28.7% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
•Medium- andheavy-duty truck volumes
•Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.