GM Holden lets its friends select the tagline for a new Thunder Ute TV commercial airing in Australia. The General Motors subsidiary launched the ad after a Facebook campaign in which friends posted their own last line via a Facebook app. They also could select one of 12 prerecorded alternate endings. The three favorite entries were selected by the GM Holden utility-vehicle marketing team and featured on the GM Holden Facebook page for a friends’ vote. The winning line, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.