VIENNA – General Motors is bringing back the Tracker. The Tracker model name originally was used between 1989 and 2008 for several Suzuki-based GM cross/utility vehicles in North and South America. This time, the Tracker nameplate will be used in Russia, Ukraine and probably some other Commonwealth of Independent States countries in which the Russian language is widely spoken. The new Chevrolet Trax, a sister model of the Buick Encore and Opel Mokka compact CUVs, will be called ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.