Honda surges past Toyota in April car sales in Thailand, as the overall market climbed 24.9% to a record 109,673 units and raised the 4-month total a best-ever 42.4% to 522,929. Data from Toyota, which collates sales for the local industry, shows total car deliveries rising 22.9% to 47,511 units last month. Commercial vehicles gained 26.5% to 62,162, including the 1-ton pickup segment, growing 25.5% to 52,909. Toyota led the light-vehicle market in April with sales up 16.2% to 36,012 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.