SUPERIOR TOWNSHIP, MI – By any measure, the Hyundai Equus has a long row to hoe in strengthening its roots in the premium luxury-car segment. Since launching in fall 2010 as the new flagship for the Hyundai brand, the executive-oriented sedan has achieved 8,888 sales in the U.S. That includes 3,193 deliveries in 2011 and 3,972 in 2012, according to WardsAuto data. But four of its rivals (Mercedes S-Class, Lexus LS 460, BMW 7-Series and Cadillac XTS) have grossly outsold the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.