Hyundai unveils its exclusive Langdong version of the Elantra compact sedan for the Chinese market at the 2012 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition. The name translates roughly to “dynamic car for the young generation.” The new model features aggressive wraparound headlamps with similar styling features of Elantras offered in other markets. Engine choices include Hyundai’s 127-hp 1.6L and 146-hp 1.8L engines, which will be mated with a 6-speed manual or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.