India vehicle sales totaled 324,312 units for January 2012, up 10.0% vs. January 2011. January 2012 vehicles sales increased 15.1% compared with December 2011 sales. Maruti Suzuki was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 101,047, resulting in a 31.2% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.