India vehicle sales totaled 283,545 units for November 2011, Up 12.9% vs. November 2010. November 2011 vehicles sales increased 15.3% compared with October 2011 sales. 2011 sales through November totaled 3,014,571. This was up 8.3% over the same period in 2010. Maruti Suzuki was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 919,806, resulting in a 30.5% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.