India vehicle sales totaled 344,805 units for March 2013, down 10.3% vs. March 2012. March 2013 vehicles sales increased 15.9% compared with February 2013 sales. 2013 sales through March totaled 950,565. This was down 10.0% over the same period in 2012. Maruti Suzuki was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 308,871, resulting in a 32.5% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.