The Irish new-car industry cheers as the government announces a move to two vehicle registration periods a year. New vehicles next year will get a registration plate that includes a 131 number for the first six months and a 132 plate from July. Society of Irish Motor Industries President Alan Lyons calls the introduction of the new registration period good news for the industry. “For several years, we have been highlighting the problem of seasonality in our industry, where 80% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.