Sales of automobiles in January 2013 exceeded a record 2 million units, up 46 percent compared with the same month in 2012, according to the latest data released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM). Sales of passenger vehicles registered a high 49 percent growth to 1.7 million units and those of commercial vehicles were up 35 percent year-on-year to 309,000 units. While January numbers show that market demand has picked up momentum after two years of sluggish growth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.