Japan vehicle sales totaled 393,942 units for November, down 0.4% vs. November 2011. November 2012 sales increased 9.6% compared with October 2012. 2012 sales through November totaled 5,031,218, up 30.3% over the same period in 2011. Toyota was the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with total of 1,576,135, resulting in a 31.3% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.