Kia’s record 5,604 deliveries in May push the Korean brand over the 500,000-unit mark since it debuted on the U.K. market in 1991. With year-to-date sales up 10.6% from like-2012 to a record 30,441 units, Kia U.K. President and CEO Paul Philpott credits the growth in recent years to a combination of great new products and changing perceptions of the brand. “We predict that we will achieve 1 million registrations in the U.K. before the end of the decade, and our long-term ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.