TEMECULA, CA – The auto industry is littered with vehicles that sold well in their first iteration but failed following a redesign. But a top U.S. Kia official says thanks to added refinement and technology features, plus little deviation in style, the Korean brand has the right recipe to replicate the success of its boxy Soul compact car the second time around. The next-generation model, due in late summer, is “a really nice evolution of what the current-generation Soul ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.