Malaysian new-vehicle sales soared 19.6% year-on-year in September to 54,945 units, with the Malaysian Automotive Assn. predicting October sales will be even higher. MAA data shows new passenger-vehicle deliveries jumped to 48,411 units, up 20.3% from prior-year’s 40,235. Commercial-vehicle sales climbed 14.8% to 6,534 units. The increase, the group says, can be credited to a return to normal market conditions and the launch of several new models. It predicts October’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.