Irish new-car sales slumped 9% in March to 13,100 units from prior-year’s 14,396 as hopes for recovery in the financially stressed country remained elusive. Nissan deliveries jumped 26.4% to 1,988 units last month to outsell Volkswagen, down 9.7% to 1,163; Ford, down 32.6% to 1,222; and Toyota, down 31.7% to 1,051. The latest result dropped first-quarter new-car sales 4.3% to 45,898 units. Light-commercial-vehicle deliveries tumbled 8.7% in March to 1,415, pushing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.