Thailand’s new-vehicle sales continue to roar back from last year’s regional natural disasters, soaring 107.6% in May to a record 115,943 units. Toyota Thailand, which collates industry sales, says passenger-car deliveries spiked 137.5% to a record 55,983 units. Commercial-vehicles surged 85.8% to 59,960, with the important 1-ton pickup segment jumping 89.4% to 52,155. Toyota Thailand Executive Vice President Wutthikorn Suriyachantananon says demand has been high since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.