NEW YORK – Mercedes-Benz USA is on pace to sell more than 270,000 vehicles in the U.S. this year after setting another sales record in November, President Steve Cannon says. “The wind has been at our backs this year,” he says. “The outlook is very positive.” Cannon makes his remarks at a media event here, telling WardsAuto he believes the German premium brand one day could achieve annual sales of more than 500,000 units as the U.S. population continues to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.