New-vehicle demand remained strong in New Zealand in November, with sales jumping 17.1% to 8,518 units for an 11-month total ahead 19.0% to 93,044. New passenger-vehicle sales rose 14.9% in November to 6,484 units, while commercial vehicles climbed 24.5% to 2,097. Motor Industry Assn. CEO Perry Kerr says the goal of surpassing full-year sales of 100,000 units looks achievable. “Analyzing the various segments for November, the SUV market continues to dominate, taking 28% (2,416 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.