New Zealand’s passenger-car market starts the year strongly with the second-highest monthly sales since record-keeping began in 1975. The Motor Industry Assn. says January deliveries totaled 7,499 units for the best monthly total since 2008 and up 20.7% from 6,210 prior-year. Commercial-vehicle sales, still feeling the impact of stock shortages resulting from last fall’s Thailand floods, fell 10% to 1,182 units from 1,313 a year earlier. “The new-vehicle industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.