Malaysian new-vehicle sales edged down 2% year-on-year in November to 52,252 units, but the Malaysian Automotive Assn. says the result was skewed by technical glitches with the registration system. Car deliveries eased 1.4% to 45,749 units and commercial-vehicle sales slipped 6.7% to 6,503. The government’s Bernama news service reports combined volume of cars and CVs in November was down 5% from October. The MAA says apart from the technical problems, the slowing sales were the result ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.