Dealerships would be well-served to increase their Internet presence, as a growing number of consumers turn to online resources before making a vehicle purchase, a recent study reveals. Marketing firm Digital Airstrike’s Spring 2013 Automotive Social Media and Reputation Trend Study finds 24% of consumers consider online vehicle-review websites to be the “most helpful” factor, outpacing the 15% of car buyers who consider dealership sites “most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.