VIENNA – General Motors’ Germany-based Adam Opel unit releases the first images of its new-generation Astra sedan. After the 5-door hatchback, Sports Tourer wagon and 3-door GTC coupe, the 4-door model is Astra’s fourth body style. The 15.3-ft. (466-cm) long sedan initially will be available with four gasoline engines ranging from 100-180 hp, three of which can be mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission, and three diesel engines with 95-130 hp. Early next year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.