Australian new-vehicle sales dropped marginally in March to 97,400 units, down 0.2% or 216 less than year-ago’s 97,616. But the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries says first-quarter sales increased 5% to 273,048 units. Small entrants continued dominating the new car-segment in March, with 4-cyl. models accounting for three of the five best-sellers. The Mazda3 again led overall sales with 3,786 units, ahead of the Toyota Corolla (3,512), Toyota Hilux (3,127), Hyundai i30 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.