An estimated 2.27 million Australians intend to buy a new car in the next four years, according to a new report by market-research company Roy Morgan. The leading-indicators report for April is down marginally from the March result of 2.29 million, but remains well above the long-term average of 2.077 million. Near term, an estimated 706,000 Australians expect to buy a new car in the next year, down 35,000 from the March figure of 741,000, but still exceeding the long-term average of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.