Malaysian new-vehicle sales rose 4.7% to 627,753 units in 2012, breaking the yearly record of 605,156 set in 2009, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. announces. Predicting another record this year, with sales forecast to rise 2% to 640,000 units, the association says it is reviving the annual Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show after a 3-year hiatus. The event is set for Nov. 15-24. “(Last year) was beyond expectations and far better than what we had forecast,” association ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.