SAO PAULO – Peugeot launches sales of its 308 GTi 5-door hatchback in Argentina. A sport version of the Peugeot 308 jointly developed with BMW, the GTi features a 1.6L 4-cyl. engine producing 200 hp at 5,800 rpm and 203 lb.-ft. (275 Nm) of torque. Mated to a 6-speed manual transmission, the GTi can accelerate from 0-60 mph (0-100 km/h) in 7.7 seconds and has a top speed of 147 mph (237 km/h). The French import is priced at 197,000 Argentine pesos ($45,000). The launch comes as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.